A conservative approach for select cosmetic defects
Do you want to “touch-up” your smile? Dental bonding is one of the most conservative ways to enhance cosmetic defects.
The advantages of bonding include:
- Repair decaying teeth, fix minor chips, cracks, or gaps.
- Convenient, fast and affordable.
- It revitalizes tooth color, shape and size.
- A completely pain-free procedure and doesn’t affect tooth structure.
- Ideal for adolescents, when their smile is not fully developed.
Dental bonding ranks among the easiest and most convenient cosmetic dental procedures It can be an alternative to porcelain veneers for teenagers who are still developing their smiles. Nothing is manufactured in a laboratory, the lowest amount of tooth enamel is removed and anesthesia is usually not required. The procedure can be accomplished in one day.